Our new contest could mean you are the owner of a brand new Honda CR-V! Here is how:
2. appreciate new features like vacuum cleaners installed right in the back of the van and BOTH doors that automatically slide
3. are master multi-taskers and need a vehicle just as smart
4. make road trips fun and can pack a lot into a smooth vehicle
5. get little downtime and are always on the go so when they are spending hours in their vehicle – it has to be comfortable all the time
1. want either two or four door sedan – it comes in both
2. want to reap the rewards of having an ECON button and saving a ton on gas
3. are families on the go
4. are busy professionals or students on a budget
5. understand this is the best selling vehicle in the country for the past 16 years running!
1. love the feel of a compact car and need a sport utility vehicle
2. need innovative space saving storage solutions
3. love being in the great outdoors
4. are new parents or business owners or even students
5. need to always move people and items around from soccer games to event set up
TEST DRIVE ONE TODAY AT SURREY HONDA
1. love it when things are convenient
2. desire a little “zippiness” in life – small compact car that packs a punch
3. drive and park in the city and tight spaces
4. like to save a ton of money with manageable, low payments
5. like to drive past gas stations and smile because they have to fill up less
TEST DRIVE ONE TODAY AT SURREY HONDA
For the past few months our Surrey Honda promo team has been touring all over in a new Honda Fit. We visited each She’s Fit and Trevor Linden Club 16 location where new members and referrals were given the chance to get fit and win big. Thousands of entries later, GM Nasir Kamrudin and Trevor Linden picked a winner (see video below). Amy Colwell is a member of the She’s Fit in Fleetwood and was the winner of a brand new Honda Fit. Thanks to everyone who attended our event. Congrats Amy.
Click here to watch some funny moments from the draw :Get Fit Contest Winner
Coming in for a test drive, here are a few things to consider when you come visit us. Feeling exciting when purchasing a new or used vehicle is normal but take a few minutes with each vehicle and think of the following:
1. Notice the seats. Are they comfy seats that contour to your body for those long commutes. On average, it is estimated we spend 10 to 15 hours a week driving so comfort is very important.
2. Are the buttons on the dashboard and/or steering wheel well placed and safe to use. Too many buttons can be a big distraction. Newer model Hondas come with controls built right into the steering wheel.
3. See if you can test the Bluetooth – wireless for phone calling. Sometimes you even have to use the sales person’s connecting phone to a vehicle. Especially if you plan to use your phone, hands free, when driving.
4. Hondas are designed for eliminating blind spots – adjust all mirrors as you would on a normal day. It only takes a few seconds.
5. Think about all the things you do year round – which Honda fits the picture best? Work, camping, events, kids, group outings, are you moving soon, trips to the airport etc. Spacious Honda Fit to the built in vacuum feature in our brand new Odyssey van – there are Hondas to suit any and every lifestyle and your budget too.
Ask questions about everything and know the owner’s manual is a good read too. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Any Honda is a great gift to wrap, put in the garage and drive up on Christmas day. Trust us, we’ve seen the videos online of all the car gifts given around the world – best reactions ever! Go ahead, go online and check it out. If that’s not enough, here are 5 reasons why you should give the gift of a Honda this holiday season.
- A gift that will last for years – just like jewelry. Think of all the great gifts you’ve given or received over the years. They all have one thing in common – there is a story behind, a milestone and heart. When you give the gift of a Honda – you give piece of mind, safety and a lot of love on wheels.
- Look at payments on a monthly or biweekly basis vs. one big price tag. Yes, it’s a big ticket purchase but you can lease/buy at low rates right now and have the option to make payments every two weeks, some under $100. This makes it more manageable and easier on the wallet/purse.
- Purchase perks this time of year can mean – double the gifts like headphones or trips. Look for perks like gifts with purchase – trips, expensive tech toys – keep the present for yourself and for another person on your list.
- It’s a gift everyone in your family/life will enjoy. Running a business, a household or going out on the town. Safety, performance and Honda reliability will be with for years to come including 24 hour roadside assistance with most new vehicles.
- The fun you can have setting up the surprise! Think about getting a key to a new car in a little box and running outside to see a brand new or Honda certified car for you or for a loved one. It is one gift that will be talked about for years to come. What did you do for Christmas? Imagine all the great responses and stories.
TIP: Just make sure you capture it on camera and share the surprise with us!
Our parts and service department offers the lowest price on tires guaranteed. This isn’t the only thing that comes as a shock to our customers but also some of the answers they get to their most commonly asked questions. Here are 5 things YOU need to know about winter tires vs. all season or regular tires.
1. Is it ok to just get all-season tires for year round use if you are living in the lower mainland and there are only a few days of snow?
NO – all season tires for any amount of snow, ice or winter temperature is a bad idea. Why? The amount of space (distance) or time it takes for a vehicle with all season vs. winter tires is about a 35 per cent difference. You can stop much faster and safer with winter tires. The faster you can stop, the lower impact in a crash.
Ever notice the amount of accident spike in the lower mainland even with very little snow – it’s not the type of vehicle, it’s the tires on them.
2. What’s the biggest difference between winter tires and all season tires?
The treads on winter tires is made to work in the cold. It is much softer and grips better with the road – icy, snowy and cold roads.
All season and spring/summer tires do the opposite and harden in hot/warm weather.
Do you get the same size tires? It is recommended you get a size or two smaller for the winter. Our experts at Surrey Honda can help with that and get you the perfect fitting tires. The sizes are written on the tires.
5. Are winter tires good for the super rainy weather in the lower mainland?
YES because they are designed to move water quickly, safely and avoid things like hydroplaning, skidding or slipping in cases where you have to brake fast.
At Surrey Honda, we guarantee the lowest price on tires and have experts in our parts and service department to help you get the right ones and on properly with the exact amount of tire pressure, size and in a timely manner.
Call us today to book an appointment. 604-583-7421