Covid-19 Business Operation
BPL Auto Group COVID-19 Safe Work Procedures
The Company has completed a COVID-19 Risk Assessment to identify risks to employees and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic. To reduce the impact of COVID-19 outbreak conditions on our businesses, our employees, and our customers, we have prepared the following Safe Work Procedures. These Procedures address the federal and provincial health regulations, risks of infection due to COVID-19 or risks associated with changing procedures related to COVID-19. These policies apply to all employees and customers. All employees and managers are responsible for enforcing these guidelines.
Please note that Dealership hours are subject to change, so we recommend that you check online or contact the dealership prior to visiting.
Responsibilities of visitors and customers in our dealerships
- Employees must maintain a distance of two meters between co-workers as well as between themselves and customers. Plexiglass shields for all areas requiring closer customer interaction have been installed
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the dealership for both employees and customers.
- To maintain physical distancing requirements between employees and between employees and customers within the dealership:
- All customer interactions (including greetings and farewells) must always respect physical distancing guidelines. Until further notice, employees must not shake hands with customers.
- Floor markers are placed throughout the dealership showing where customers may stand to ensure the 2 meters (6 feet) distancing is maintained
- Signage has been placed outside the dealership informing customers not to enter the store if they are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- If a customer arrives with cold, flu-, or COVID-19 like symptoms, they will be asked to leave.
- Customers will be asked to sanitize their hands with hand sanitizer upon entering the dealership
- Employee are required to wash or sanitize hands after coming into contact with items from our customers (see below for more specific details for sales and service)
- Employees are expected to clean and disinfect the workplace between clients
This remainder of this package outlines the Safe Work Practices that the Company has implemented and is divided into the following sections
1. Dealership wide
If you have any questions, please contact one of our Managers
Your Surrey Honda Team